Teamline for Non-Profits
When non-profits give to the community, Teamline wants to give back to you!
Eligible not-for-profit teams under 250 members can apply for a free upgrade to our Startup Plan, and teams over 250 members will receive an 85% discount to any of our plans.
Teamline welcomes applications from organizations that hold a valid charitable status with the IRS (in the United States) or a local tax service/charity commission.
You are eligible for this if your organization is:
- Not a legislative or political activity organization
- Not a church, association of churches, or other religious or evangelical organization
- Not a school, college, or related organization*
- Not an organization that attempts to influence public opinion
- Not a hospital, organization involved with health insurance or group health plans, and related organizations
- Not a private grant-making, independent, or operating foundation
- Does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, political affiliation or beliefs, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression (being affiliated with a religious organization is not in itself disqualifying)
- Does not promote a particular religious affiliation, dogma, or doctrine as part of its mission or in exchange for its services. (being affiliated with a religious organization is not in itself disqualifying)
Note that we can only offer one free not-for-profit team per approved organization. We do not offer refunds for subscription fees paid prior to being approved for the Teamline not-for-profit program.
To apply for Teamline for Non-Profits, you can fill out our application form.