It's easy to get started with Teamline - as soon as you sign up, you'll instantly get access to the unlimited-use Free plan.
Once you start using Teamline, you can choose move to any of our paid plans, which offer different features and limits. Here is a breakdown of some frequently asked questions.
That's right! We offer some Teamline services, entirely free.
As a user of the free version of Teamline, you're entitled to:
- Connect Teamline to your Slack team
- Create unlimited tasks for yourself and your team members
- Invite an unlimited number of users from your Slack team to use Teamline
- Use Teamline to track tasks in as many channels as you like
- Create as many projects as you like
- Add unlimited task details, like due dates, reminders, descriptions, comments and labels
The starter plan is best for small businesses that are ready to take a step up from the free plan. You'll get full project management, privacy and collaboration features. The Starter Plan includes:
- Everything in the free plan, plus
- Calendar sync
- Custom task privacy
- Slack guest users
- Multiple assignees
- Create tasks via email
- Snooze tasks
- Custom privacy for projects
- Multi-day tasks
- Team calendar view
If you want to pay for the Starter Plan annually, the pricing breakdown is:
If you want to pay for the Starter Plan monthly, the pricing breakdown is:
How are users counted?
To make sure billing is as fair as possible, Teamline only counts the people in your team who actually use Teamline - not every single person on your Slack team.
You can choose who you'd like to include in your subscription when you check out, and you can also change this setting at any time - it's up to you.
- Manage Automatically: The easiest way to configure Teamline - anybody on your team will get access to the upgraded features, and will automatically be added to your account. You'll only ever get charged for active users each month - that's people who have logged in to Teamline, been assigned a task, or invited to join Teamline
- Choose users: You can choose exactly how many people to include in your Teamline account, and you can add/remove people at any time.
The Business plan is for organizations looking to get the most productivity out of their Slack team. This plan lets you automate your company's common workflows and processes in Slack, create task templates and project templates, and integrate with Teamline. The business plan includes:
- Everything included in the Free and Starter plans
- Template projects - which let you quickly create a group of tasks for common workflows and processes
- Template tasks - which you can quickly reuse
- API and integration
- Custom fields (coming soon)
- Task audit trails
- Export to CSV
- Zapier integration
If you want to pay for the Business Plan annually, the pricing breakdown is:
If you want to pay for the Business Plan monthly, the pricing breakdown is:
The Enterprise plan is for larger organizations who use the Slack Enterprise Grid. This plan lets you maximise productivity for your Slack Enterprise Grid team, and includes our most advanced audit and control features. This plan includes:
- Support for the Slack Enterprise Grid
- Administrative control over authentication, including 2-factor authentication
- Priority support
- Personalized onboarding assistance
- All data encrypted at rest
- Unlimited use across multiple teams in your Enterprise Grid account
The Enterprise Grid plan is only available on an annual subscription. Please contact us to discuss the Enterprise Plan further.