Finding your way around Teamline
The main hub for managing all your tasks and projects is at https://my.teamline.app/, though Teamline gets even more powerful by integrating into your Slack conversations.
Here is a helpful list of all the ways you can access Teamline, and links to more information!
- The web app my.teamline.app
- Reacting to a Slack message with the ⚡️:zap: emoji
- Typing the /teamline command in a Slack message
- Clicking the “...” action menu on a Slack message
- Mentioning @Teamline in a Slack message
- Typing a direct message to the Teamline Slackbot
- Forwarding emails to your unique task creator email address
Teamline Web App
Below are more details about navigating https://my.teamline.app/
Left - Navigation Pane
The dark grey pane on the left is your navigation bar and has a number of menus including:
- My Workspace
Centre - Task List
The light grey section in the centre will show whatever dashboard, project or person you have selected. This shows highlighted in purple in the left navigation bar. Choose a different option in the left navigation bar to see a different page.
At the top of this section you will see:
- A settings cog with a few settings specific to the view you are in, eg exporting to CSV and Calendar sync.
- A powerful search bar, where you can narrow your search using task attributes
- A flexible sorting option
Right - Task Details
When you select a task, a detailed view will show up on the right in a light grey box. From this section, you will be able to add attributes to your tasks including:
- Due Date
You can also add custom fields to your workspace so your team can choose attributes specific to your needs.
In the task details, you can also take a number of actions on a task including:
- Completing / marking incomplete
- Changing the Privacy
- Viewing the task history
- Subscribing / unsubscribing
- Copying the task URL
- Printing task details
If you have more than one Slack workspace, you can easily switch between them by clicking your workspace name in the top left corner.